Aug 18, 2011

National and International Events 2010- 2011

International Artists camp (Addu) 9th March 2011

The camp was declared open by Indian High Commissioner Mr Dnyaneshwar Mulay.



Street Art Festival 14th May 2011 Male'






International day against Child Abuse Oct 2010

President Mohammad Nasheed leaves impression at International Day against Child abuse .



Hay festival at Aarha Island of Maldives 15th Oct 2010




>Hay Festival, Aarha Island, 2010
Democracy in frame 16th Sept 2010 Surfing point Male'

Salman Khan In my Painting Exhibition 25th July 2010




Auction of My Paintings 20th July 2010















Contemporary Colours from Bangladesh-NCA. Maldives


Contemporary Colours from Bangladesh, Maldives






3 comments:

kishor salvi said...

Hi! I saw u at exhibition at jehangir yesterday, I was taking photographs, I work with Prakash Joshisir. I wanted to know about Maldivs. cos i am planning to visit there. Bye!

Shashi Thakur said...

Hello Kishor Hi! Nice to know about you. Contact me on my mail id given bellow so that we can meet at jehangir.

Ashok said...

Hallo Shashi,
Was overjoyed to know the artist in you when Jitu passed on the link to me!!! Amazed !!! Happy !!! Regards
Ashok K Vasudevan